Are you dreaming of pursuing your Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree from a foreign country? If yes, then Europe should be an obvious choice of studying destination for you! Doing an MBA in Europe is means improving your career aspects and stepping to an entry-level to a liberal and high-quality life. Besides global exposure, the magnificent curriculum of MBA in Europe for Indian students has managed to make plans, adopt new skills and proficiency, build a global network for a successful business and be ready for top directorial positions in multinational companies.
The starting salary packages offered to future management professionals are lucrative and committed to a high investment return. It is indeed that a European MBA degree truly prepares you to work with the global industry.
Why Choose Europe for Your MBA?
Amongst all the countries, the USA, Europe, and Australia are the most preferred choice for MBA aspirants to carry out their higher studies. You won’t believe that about 80% of MBA students in the UK are from overseas countries. The most popular choices for doing an MBA in European countries are the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, France, Netherlands, Italy, Denmark, and Switzerland.
Comprising around 50 countries, Europe houses some of the most prestigious and oldest universities in the world. You will be amazed to know that almost 35 of the top 100 universities throughout the globe are from Europe only.
In this blog, we are going to dive into the study of MBA in Europe, starting from reasons for pursuing an MBA in Europe, list of best Business Schools in Europe, and various kinds of MBA courses offered by these B-schools.
Benefits of studying for an MBA degree in Europe
The duration of most of the full-time MBA degrees in Europe is one year.
European business schools offer diverse MBA programs according to the latest trends of global job needs in terms of specialization.
Students get good opportunities like scholarships to finance an affordable MBA in Europe. Business schools are still more cost-effective compared to other international business schools. Fees usually range between 9,800 to 35,600 EUR.
A European MBA degree makes you prepared for doing successful international business operations.
The Business schools of Europe emphasize smaller learning groups for getting sufficient personalized attention and practical knowledge.
MBA in Europe for Indian students gives a chance to learn more about a new culture, alongside acquiring excellence in an additional foreign language.
Following an affordable MBA in Europe is likely to increase the work opportunities in the global area. Top international business brands like Accenture, Google, Deloitte, and others are always looking to hire most European MBA graduates.
Get MBA degree at the Best B-schools in Europe
Now, you are well aware that an MBA in European countries brings you several benefits. Here a simple informational list of the best business schools or Universities on the European continent for your future.
- INSEAD Business School, France
- London Business School, The UK
- University of Cambridge: Judge, The UK
- ESMT Berlin, Germany
- Vlerick Business School, Belgium
- Imperial College Business School, The UK
- University Bocconi, Italy
- Esade Business School, Spain
- IE Business School, Spain
- IMD, Switzerland
- HEC Paris, France
- Iese Business School, Spain
- EU Business School, Switzerland
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Aalto University Business School, Finland
- Erasmus Rotterdam University, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Geneva Business School, Switzerland
- Maastricht University of Management, Netherlands
- Bocconi University Italy
Free 15 Minutes Consultation with our Experts
Enroll Requirement of Pursuing MBA
- You’ll have to accumulate a minimum GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.0 to 4.0 in your undergraduate degree. Additionally, a minimum GMAT score of 500-600 will be required, but it varies.
- You have to score a minimum IELTS 6.5 band for taking admission to any university in Europe.
- Min 2-3 years working experience in relevant fields. However, some business schools also accept enrollment with one year or zero experience.
- Personal acknowledgment
- Curriculum Vitae
Variant Types Of MBA Programs Offered In European Business Schools
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Global Finance
- MBA in International Market
- MBA in Communication and Public Relation
- MBA in Digital Marketing
- MBA in International Trade
- MBA in Supply Chains Management
- Executive MBA
- MBA in Sales
- MBA in E-Business
- MBA in Sports Management and Marketing
- MBA in Arts and Culture Management
- MBA in Luxury Brand Management
- MBA in Global Fashion Media
Future Job Prospects From Pursuing MBA
● Fashion Brand Manager
● Sales Manager
● Business Analyst
● IT Manager
● Financial Advisor
● Investment Banker
● Business Consultant
● Human Resource Manager
● Risk Manager
● Logistics Manager
● Technical Product Manager
● Product Manager
● Supply Chain Manager
What is IELTS? What’s the Need of It?
IELTS stands for the International English Language Testing System, which is configured to test the English language skill of those who want to migrate to a country where English is the most spoken language. This includes countries such as Australia, the USA, Canada, the UK. Your capability to read, write and communicate in English will be evaluated during the test. The test is measured on a scale of 1 to 9. The score of your IELTS represents your level of ability to communicate in the English language. Each institute and working organizations require a specific IELTS score.
The scope on Completion of MBA in Europe
If you want to build your career in Europe, the scope is boundless. The knowledge you get at a European Business School will certainly provide you with the proper skills and proficiency to achieve future career goals. You will successfully venture into any international destination with the acquired practical business knowledge. Moreover, European B-schools bring all the aspirants together in terms of their nationalities. There is a huge scope of building international networks and a broader outlook on different cultures to handle business.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Is It Possible to Pursue MBA in Europe without IELTS?
The answer is yes! Aspirants don’t always require any IELTS scores. You can even complete your MBA in Europe without IELTS. Here is a shortlist of universities where you study without IELTS in various countries of Europe.
- American Business School, Paris
- University of Koblenz and Landau, Germany
- Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy
- Ghent University, Belgium
- Jagiellonian University, Poland
- Lund University, Sweden
- University of Valencia, Spain
- University of Oslo, Norway
How Can I Study MBA in Europe without IELTS?
Let’s check the procedure:
- Research well via online or offline mode and make a shortlist of the universities in Europe according to your preferences.
- Check all the details about your shortlisted universities and apply to the best one.
- Once shortlisted, you have to face a personal interview via video conferencing.
- If you crack the interview, the university will send you a letter of acceptance.
- After that, you have to pay your tuition fees in advance for your course’s first year.
- The last step is applying for a Student Visa and flying to your studying destination.
Is It Acceptable To Pursue MBA Straightaway After Undergraduate?
In most cases, candidates opt for MBA after some years of practical work experience. However, a few also do their MBA courses right after college. There are both pros and cons of pursuing an MBA in Europe without work experience. One advantage is that current graduates are already habituated to the full-time courses.
The one drawback is that work experience provides one aspirant to experience some practical training that may not be possible for the undergrad MBA. For inexperienced students, some of the classes are just translations of the theory. So, you can realize that an MBA in Europe without work experience is acceptable, but it is necessary to know the advantages and disadvantages that come with it. Here is a list of the best universities across Europe, which accepts MBA applications without any work experience.
- SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
- The University of St. Gallen
- ESADE Business School
- HEC Paris
What is the difference between studying MBA in Europe and MBA in the USA?
You will find a lot of differences between MBA in Europe vs. MBA in the USA, like styles of teaching, learning facilities, and concerning opportunities, etc. Both countries are exclusive in their way.
An MBA in the USA is two- years, while an MBA in Europe is a one-year study plan. For instance, Oxford School in the UK, Bocconi in Italy, IE Business school in Spain, etc., have a 1year MBA program that is more practical. Aspirants generally pursue this type of MBA program to avail themselves of global exposure.
Fascinating information about MBA in Europe vs. MBA in the USA is the working experience and the time factor. The average approximate work experience for doing an MBA in Europe is almost 6 years, and for MBA in the USA, the universities accept students between 3 to 5 years of work experience.
Europe is the dwelling to some of the most culturally integrated and excellent countries, like Paris, Milan, Venice and so on. You will get ample opportunities to be familiar with different cultures. On a closing note, it’s important to understand that being an MBA is beyond just a degree. It is just a gateway to your entrepreneurial profile. So, reach out for it!