While using the counselling services of EduAims Educational Services Private Limited (EduAims), you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. EduAims reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any point of time. The student is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions. EduAims reserves the right to accept or reject your application.
1. The student certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or guardian.
2. A student taking admission at EduAims will be strictly bound by the rules and regulations of EduAims.
3. The student who is enrolled with EduAims will have to work hard regularly. In case, the counsellor feels that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline, not attending counselling sessions, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the Institute. The decision of the Management Board in this regard will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
4. Any change of mailing address, contact no. and e-mail should be informed in writing to EduAims within 15 days.
5. The student testifies that all the supporting documents submitted by him/her are genuine and legally valid. EduAims does not verify the authenticity of the documents and hence, cannot be held liable in any manner whatsoever for any fraudulent documents submitted by the student.
6. The student may view, use, download and store the information provided by EduAims for personal use only. Commercial use of the information provided by EduAims is not permitted. The redistribution / republication or otherwise making available of the information / materials provided by EduAims to third parties without prior written consent will lead to legal action.
7. EduAims will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services provided by EduAims. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
8. EduAims shall not be liable to the student for any loss which arises as a result of the student accepting any comments / suggestions made to him / her as part of the counselling session (comments / suggestions are made on a provisional basis and may be accepted or rejected by the student).
9. The responsibility of applying and/or submitting admission forms to different universities is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parent/Guardian.
10. It is the responsibility of the student to check whether he/she is eligible for a particular university or not. EduAims does not hold itself responsible if the university rejects a student’s admission form on any ground whatsoever.
11. The Student agrees clearly that the use of EduAims service(s) is at the student’s sole risk. The Service(s) of EduAims is provided without warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied. EduAims affiliates, employees, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service.
12. EduAims does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information.
13. If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of EduAims because of situations beyond control, third party involvement or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, EduAims shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
14. In case of any parent/guardian misbehaving with any employee of EduAims, his/her ward can be rusticated from EduAims. The decision of the Management Board will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
15. Students should not bring any valuable items to the institute. EduAims will not be responsible for any loss / theft of such items in the institute.
16. A student responsible for causing any damage/defacement to the Institute will be liable to bear the damage cost. The decision of the Management Board will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
17. The students shall not be a nuisance or cause annoyance within the premises and in the vicinity of the Institute.
18. The students shall not be a nuisance or cause annoyance within the premises and in the vicinity of the Institute, or with any member of the institute. All communication will be strictly professional and courteous.
19. The parents can schedule a session with the Centre In-charge for any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other grievance with prior appointment only.
20. EduAims reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs /venue / timing and days of working without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Management Board will be final and binding on the student and parent/guardian.
21. EduAims reserves the right to use a student’s photograph and/or admissions details / test scores for publicity.
22. EduAims reserves the right to view, use, download and store any information provided by the student.
23. EduAims reserves the right to redistribution / republication or otherwise making available of the information / materials provided by the student to third parties without prior consent of the student.
24. Under no circumstances shall the aggregate liability of EduAims to a student exceed the amount paid by the student to EduAims.
25. The student agrees that under no circumstances will the student give any comments / statements / ratings / review about EduAims or any of its employees or affiliates on any online / mobile / print platform without the written consent of EduAims. Any breach of this clause will attract a hefty penalty and will have legal implications.
26. EduAims follows a strict No Refund Policy and this is hereby communicated to students to prevent misunderstanding and disputes. Before choosing our services, you are responsible for understanding that EduAims offers intangible and irrevocable services to its users. Thus, we do not issue any refunds under any circumstances once the user has taken our service. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with this Refund Policy. By choosing our services, you indicate that you have read this refund policy and that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this No Refund Policy.
27. In case of any dispute, arising out of present terms & conditions, the same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Management Board of EduAims Educational Services Private Limited. The seat of arbitrator will be at Kolkata only. In any case, if any matter has to go to the court, only Kolkata Court shall have jurisdiction to decide such matters.