What is GMAT?
The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is a standardised evaluating system adopted by various Graduate Business Schools around the globe mainly used for the evaluation of applicants aspiring to pursue graduation overseas. However, for students unable to commit time and energy in preparing for the GMAT, business schools offer MBA in Singapore without GMAT.
The universities providing MBA without GMAT focus on the core skills of the applicant based on their work experience and relevant skills in management or intense scholarly research. Another criteria to consider is your language proficiency test scores.
For MBA in Singapore without GMAT, the academic credentials, transcripts and a decent resume would work in your favour of being selected. Work experiences in any field further increase your chances. Some universities offering MBA in Singapore without GMAT might ask for work experience of 2-10 years as mandatory criteria. Do not forget to cross-check with the university’s eligibility criteria.
What Would You Achieve out of MBA in Singapore without GMAT?
An MBA from top destinations would expose you to a lot of industry knowledge and give a practical experience of how the theories in the classrooms are transferred to the real-world business scenario. An MBA in Singapore without GMAT opens opportunities for:
- Quality Education: Singapore is the hub of quality education offered by experienced faculty. The institutes are in charge of ensuring quality education both independently and with the help of authorized agencies.
- Alumni Network: Along with instant global recognition, most universities offering MBA in Singapore without GMAT provide you with a strong networking base. A global school opens you to a powerhouse of resources and professional links that would have a great impact on your career.
- Research Infrastructure: MBA in Singapore without GMAT provides trending and intriguing research options. With access to top journals and libraries, the universities provide a good environment and motivation for research facilities.
- Cultural Diversity: Singapore attracts a wide spectrum of students from various cultural backgrounds. This further multiplies students’ critical thinking in terms of business opportunities.
Requirements for an MBA without GMAT
Although the requirements differ for different universities, some basic requirements are:
- A good and appealing CV loaded with course-relevant achievements: A good CV is your first impression. Strategically mention your achievements to get a better chance of getting selected.
- Work experience of at least two or more years: Applicants with work experience are thought to have better communication skills and are more apt with real business. However, some universities offer the degree to those without prior experience as well.
- Statement of Purpose: Be clear about stating how you might be a good fit for the institution you are applying for. Express in detail your interests, and ambition and the reason you are passionate about the course.
- Letter of recommendation: A letter of recommendation helps in tracking the authenticity of the students’ claims. A professor or internship mentor might help you with a letter of recommendation.
MBA in Singapore without GMAT for Indian Students
Considering the job prospect and career exposure, Singapore is home for most management courses of students from India as compared to an MBA in the UK without the GMAT. Universities in Singapore are the epitome of diversity inclusion. Those are hubs of excellence, intellectual stimulation and student welfare practices. MBA courses in Singapore are well known for their dynamic selection of applicants keeping academic records and co-curricular activities in perspective. With a burgeoning financial centre, Singapore offers the most promising working environments in Aisa-Pacific.
Top 10 colleges for MBA in Singapore are:
Connect with our experts to help you choose the best Colleges
In case your GMAT scores have not been in your favour, there is little to worry about admission if you have a good command of written and spoken English. Your language proficiency might increase your chances. Be careful to spice it up with business margins, a growth mindset, and a technical aptitude. The learnings from the work you attended last would greatly guard your candidature. There are various ways to supersede GMAT and your lack of experience.
Is MBA in Singapore without GMAT possible?
While most universities consider GMAT scores for admission into an MBA program, there are universities in Singapore offering MBA without GMAT.
Is an MBA in Singapore without GMAT worth it?
An MBA with or without GMAT does not make much of a difference. GMAT is not an indicator of the quality of education imparted by the institutions offering MBA. Most universities offering MBA with or without the GMAT do not compromise quality.