Are you planning to pursue MBA abroad? Are you struggling with questions like ‘Which Country Is Best For MBA For Indian Students?’, ‘Which Country Is Best For MBA Without Work Experience?’ and ‘Best Country To Study MBA In Low Cost?’. Fret not, in this article we will take a look at some of the top countries offering MBA abroad.
Best Country To Study MBA and Settle For Indian Students: USA
- Home to Top Business Schools: Not surprising that the USA has figured on the top of the list. With the highest share of universities offering MBA in the top 100 in QS Rankings and THE World University Rankings, it attracts some of the largest student population from across the world. MBA programs in the USA provide an overall uplift in a candidate’s skills and knowledge and prepare him for a rewarding career in management.
- A Rewarding Job Market: Cities in the US are headquarters of some of the largest companies and organisations in the world that regularly hire from its top business school for their top business and executive positions. Some examples include Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Deloitte, Exonn, etc.
- Top Professors and Industry-oriented Learning Curriculum: The curriculum at a US Business School is much more tuned with the requirements of the industry and therefore continuously refined. Methods of case study, internships, workshops, placements are a significant part of the curriculum. In addition to that, they boast of the top professors in the field.
- Course Structure: The typical MBA program runs for about 2 years which requires applicants to have a few years of industry experience under their belt. There is also options of Integrated and Dual degree MBAs.
o Harvard Business School, Harvard University, USA
o Sloan School of Management, MIT
o Stanford School of Business, Stanford University, USA
o Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA
o Booth School of Business, Chicago University, USA
o Kellogg School of Management – Northwestern University, USA
o Columbia Business School, Columbia University, USA
Best Country To Study MBA and Settle For Indian Students abroad: Canada
- Value for Investment: Canadian business schools are a much cost-effective option than other countries. Not only tuition fees, but they also offer student stipends, internships placements and students can work up to 20 hours per week part-time as well. It is the best Country To Study MBA At a Low Cost.
- Quality Business Schools: Around 6 of the top business schools in the world are situated in Canada as per the QS Global MBA Rankings 2018. They provide students with the best facilities and resources to learn and train along with opportunities to work in the North American business structure.
- Large Indian Diaspora: The Indian student and resident population is quite significant in Canada which helps in cultural assimilation. Candidates can take advantage of the alumni network of the school as well. There is vibrant music, food and travel culture too.
- Course Structure: MBA courses are offered as both 2 year and 1-year programs typically depending nature and objectives of the departments. Executive MBA, Integrated MBA and Part-Time courses also attract huge crowds from across the world.
o York University’s Schulich School of Business
o Ivey Business School, Western University
o Queen’s School of Business, Queen’s University
o University of Toronto: Rotman School
o Desautels School, McGill University
o Smith School of Business,
o Sauder Business School, University of British Columbia
Best Country To Study MBA and Settle For Indian Students: Australia
- Globally Appreciated Business Programs: MBA courses at Australian business schools are admired worldwide owing to their industry-linked course components. There are about 75 highly reputed recognised MBA programs in Australia with most of them certified from AACSB and EQUIS.
- Cross Culture Environment: Australian universities boast of quite vibrant and multicultural campuses in the world. This helps in peer learning and building a network as well as in greater communication, team-building, problem solving and management skills. Further, settlement and immigration policies are also quite relaxed.
- Partnerships with Other Top B-Schools: Through bilateral and multilateral agreements with top business schools in the world, Australian universities offer their students the opportunity to travel and learn throughout the world. There are a plethora of options of exchange programs, abroad placements, research internships, etc.
- Course Structure: MBA Course offerings in Australia are quite varied and designed for various candidates belonging to different fields and backgrounds. From specialised MBA degrees to open-ended programs, you can choose as per your interests and objectives.
o The University of Sydney Business School
o Melbourne Business School
o QUT Graduate School of Business
o University of South Australia Business School
o La Trobe Business School, La Trobe University
o Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong
o Adelaide Business School, University of Adelaide
o UQ Business School, University of Queensland
Which Country Is Best For MBA In Europe?
Going by the Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2018, as a continent, European B-School MBA constitute about 35% of the top 100 best MBA programs in the world.
With less capital-intensive courses, candidates receive higher value for their investment. Typically, MBA programs in Europe run for 1 year though this is highly flexible. The salary packages of a young MBA professional hover anywhere between $70,000 to $110,000.
- Easy on Budget: Germany is well-known all over the world for its exceptional student-friendly tuition-fees structure and largely reasonable cost of living. MBA courses though a bit costlier, all things considered, is significantly lower than in other countries, especially the US and UK. Additionally, allowances and scholarships also give you abundant opportunities for additional earnings. Germany is one of the Best Country To Study MBA At a Low Cost.
- Numerous Scholarship Openings: Germany has a comprehensive scholarship and opportunities portal called DAAD where you can discover various scholarships as per your profile and needs. Students from India may be qualified for several other grants as well.
- Language, Not a Barrier: Differing from common conceptions, proficiency in the German language is not a strict requirement in the application process and learning for an MBA in Germany. Being proficient in English is enough to start your studies. However, there are many opportunities and advantages of learning German as well across Europe.
- Best MBA Colleges in Germany
Here is a list of colleges that offer widely reputed courses of MBA in Germany. While we have focused on Full Time and Executive MBA, there are plenty of options for a Part-time MBA in Germany and an MBA in Germany without GMAT as well.
|University of Mannheim
|European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) Berlin
|EBS University of Business & Law
|Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
|MBA in Healthcare Management
|University of Bayreuth
|Executive MBA in Leadership and Logistics
|Kuhne Logistics University
|FOM University of Applied Sciences
|Johannes Gutenburg University
- Student Friendly Tuition Fees: French colleges regularly figure in the top 10, 20 and 50 institutes in the world in MBA as well as other business/economics master’s degree programs. Having said that, the tuition fees paid by international students is substantially low when put alongside the cost of similar courses in the US, UK or Australia making it one the best country To study MBA In low cost. Furthermore, the French government also offers plentiful scholarships. Scholarships at top French schools include:
- INSEAD GEMBA Scholarships & INSEAD Class of MBA ’65 Scholarships for Diversity
- Eiffel Scholarship
- EDHEC Global MBA Scholarships for International Students
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
- ISM Scholarship
- French-An Additional Language: French is a language of almost 270 million people in close to 30 countries. It is one of the United Nations’ official languages. If you are looking to settle in France, learning the French language will only prove an asset over time in the job market.
- Career Outlook: In terms of career development, during the program, candidates are encouraged to take up part-time jobs for a maximum of 964 hours in a year. This allows you to take up internships, projects and traineeships and gain much-needed industry experience. Moreover, being the headquarters of many successful European corporations such as L’Oréal Paris, Christian Dior, etc., an MBA in France for Indian students makes for an unmissable opportunity.
o INSEAD Business School, France
o HEC Paris
o EMLYON Business School
o ESCP Europe Business School
o EDHEC Business School
o Grenoble Graduate School of Business
o ESSEC Business School
o University of Nantes
- World-Class Program Structure: In the top 100 business schools featuring in the QS Rankings 2020, almost ten are situated in UK cities. From internationally accredited degrees to world-class professors and acclaimed industry-linked courses to a multicultural environment, the level of education is unequalled. Further, options of MBA in the UK without work experience are also widely available.
- There are more than 30 institutions and universities in the UK which offer around 800 courses in business and management in total, thereby giving a wide variety of choices to the students even after graduation from MBA. Various specializations are provided by the institutions apart from general Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management and Sales. These specializations range from healthcare management and digital marketing to project management and public administration.
- UK universities offer MBA to students in the English language itself which is why the degree is recognized internationally. There are candidates from innumerable countries and cultural backgrounds and you will get the opportunity to meet other students from different fields and different backgrounds which help in having a multicultural experience.
- London Business School
- University of Oxford
- King’s College London
- Imperial College
- London School of Economics & Political Science
MBA in Abroad Eligibility & Admission
Candidates exploring options to apply for an MBA course in the above countries or others must follow the given procedure. The admission rounds in the USA and Canada run a bit differently than in European countries. Further, for scholarships, you must apply during the Early deadline. Given below are some essential MBA in abroad eligibility conditions.
- Fulfil the minimum MBA in abroad eligibility requirements [bachelor’s qualification, industry experience minimum marks in relevant qualification, etc. as required]. Typically, for MBA programs, 1-3 years of industry experience is recommended.
- English Proficiency IELTS/TOEFL/PTE and Aptitude Test GMAT/GRE Scores [as required]
- Submission of complete Application Package [Passport, Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement, Resume/CV, Two/Three letters of Recommendation, Transcripts, Financial Support Statement/Funding Essay (if applying for funding), etc.]
- Application Fee Payment.
- Personal Interview/Group Discussion [if required]
- Usually, your results will be declared within the 2-3 months of applying.
- Deposit the requisite Tuition Fees
- Submit your Student Visa Application of the respective country. [may vary as per Embassy regulations]
Best Country To Study MBA And Settle For Indian Students: Frequently Asked Questions
v Which Country Is Best For MBA In HR…& Other Fields?
v Which Country Is Best For MBA In Supply Chain Management abroad?
v Which Country Is Best For MBA Studies? / Which Country Is Best For MBA Course?
v Which Country Is Best For MBA In Europe for Indian students??
v Which Country Is Best For MBA Without Work Experience?
v Which Country Is Best For MBA For Indian Students abroad?
- Which Country Is Best For MBA In HR…