Executive MBA is a very well-crafted program, which not only sharpens your skills but completely challenges your traditional wisdom. The Executive MBA provides students with the corresponding stable foundation in key management concepts and disciplines as a two-year MBA, with similar precision, range of electives, and grading criteria. A crucial plus of the Executive MBA is that the coursework builds on the varied and broad work experience of the candidates.
Why Go For Executive MBA?
- The Executive program assists in career improvement and also reconstructs conceiving from technical to managerial.
- Discussion in the classrooms with the best faculties changes your thought process. Management programs taught are important and related to the current needs of the industry.
- Earning a degree in Executive MBA makes a big difference from the crowd and earn everybody’s respect in the industry.
- Executive MBA will boost your career including communication, confidence, analytic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- It helps in implementing and providing the opportunity to learn and demonstrate in your current role.
- It gives you an analytical mindset, which implants the ability to make creative & rational business decisions.
- Continuous evaluation and challenging assignments help develop in-depth knowledge of the specific field of any subject.
- In today’s unpredictable and competitive economic environment, companies face an increasing need for skilled mid-level and senior executives who have the imagination, vision and potential to attain top leadership positions.
Difference between Regular Full-time MBA and Executive MBA
Whether scholars opt for an MBA or an Executive MBA depends essentially on their contemporary circumstances. Executive MBA applicants are usually older and possess greater experience. Full-time MBA applicants are often looking for an immediate career change or are seeking more expansive experience for career advancement – but the differences between them stretch farther than the age and work experience of applicants.
|Course Duration||Conventionally 2 years in North American continent;
1 year in Europe
|Conventionally 2 years in North American continent;
1 year in Europe
The course is typically part-time, on weekends and evenings.
Continue to work full-time while learning.
|Application Procedure||Applicants possess less work experience (up to five years’ experience typically required) and so test results are more significant.
Minimum 600 GMAT score required by most schools, 700 by elite schools.
|Applicants are typically professionals with 10-15 years of work experience.
No entrance exams.
Applicants without a bachelor’s degree in business are required to submit a GMAT score
Wide range of scholarships available
|Majority of costs are fully or partly sponsored by employers
Some students self-fund and EMBA scholarships are available
Executive MBA Eligibility
- Proven work experience of min 5 years with proficiency in the English language
- Eligible candidates are selected after careful evaluation of educational and professional background and motivation based on the application form submitted.
- The candidates should possess an equivalent bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10 +2+3 years of education. This is a major Executive MBA eligibility.
- Should have scored 50 per cent aggregate marks in their academic career.
- They should be employed or run their own enterprise at the time of application.
- Proven work experience of min 5 years with proficiency in the English language
- They should possess a minimum work experience of 3-8 years.
- They should possess a valid test score of CAT, XAT, GMAT, GRE and other relevant entrance exams.
Career Prospects for Executive MBA Professionals
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Senior Accountant
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Research Analyst
- Senior Account Manager
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Senior Associate – Investment Banking
- Senior Finance Manager
- Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
- Human Resources (HR) Business Partner
- Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist
- Consultant, Human Resources (HR)
- Human Resources (HR) Officer
- Human Resources (HR) Director
- Senior SAP Consultant
- Project Manager, Information Technology (IT)
- Business Analyst, IT
- Information Technology (IT) Manager
- Lead Software Development Engineer (SDE)
- Business Analyst, Software
- Senior Test Engineer
- Business development manager
- Sales representative
- Brand manager
- Media planner
- Product Manager
- Head of digital marketing
Executive MBA in Digital Marketing
- The Executive MBA in Digital Marketing programme helps you Understand intense managerial skills and cutting edge digital marketing experience, knowledge and information to gain exposure.
- The curriculum would concentrate on in-depth knowledge on digital and social media marketing and analytics that would help in arranging, implementing and measuring the social media marketing and analytics that would aid in planning, implementing and measuring the social media strategy to create awareness and ultimately drive sales.
- The Executive MBA in Digital Marketing curriculum has been designed to accommodate a foundation for marketers who want to specialize in digital and social media marketing strategies or those wanting to expand their understanding of this field.
Pros of Executive MBA in Digital Marketing
- This would sharpen the general management abilities accompanied by deep diving into the basic and advanced modules of marketing in the social and digital media platforms.
- The course will focus on sharing the newest trends, most excellent practices and technologies for effective digital and social media marketing.
- It will also provide in-depth knowledge on digital and social media marketing and analytics: how to plan, implement and measure a digital marketing and social media strategy to create awareness, generate leads and ultimately drive sales.
- The program concentrates on marketing strategy and digital strategy and builds on the three pillars of traditional marketing analytics, search marketing and social media listening and analytics.
Executive MBA Online
- As distance education becomes more acceptable and popular, Executive MBA online
And distance education programs have had to keep speed with student demands.
- To secure a job as an executive, educational background and experience are required.
- Colleges and universities now present offer executive MBA online programs that allow students to work and obtain precious experience while receiving an online Executive MBA.
- Today, working professionals can advance their learning through flexible Online Executive MBA programs while still having a fixed workday schedule.
Executive MBA Online Universities and Colleges
Following are 10 of the best Online Executive MBA Universities and colleges.
|1.||Washington State University||Pullman, Washington|
|2.||Bethel University||McKenzie, Tennessee|
|3.||St. JOSEPH’S COLLEGE||Brooklyn, New York|
|4.||University of Nevada||Reno|
|5.||University of North Carolina||Chapel Hill, US|
|6.||College Of Business, The University of North Alabama||Florence, Alabama, USA|
|7.||Pace University||New York City|
Executive MBA: Core Curriculum
|· Financial Accounting||· Data and Decision Modelling|
|· Business Research Methods||· Organizational Behaviour and HRM|
|· Financial Management||· New Ventures|
|· Managerial Accounting||· Global Business Environment|
|· Marketing Analysis||· Strategic Management|
Executive MBA in Canada
- The MBA degree program has been refined to allow you to obtain more specific knowledge and skills in one of three areas by choosing courses from one of the following subject areas: Marketing, Finance or Leadership.
- The curriculum includes the option to do a major research outline composed to showcase your newly learned skills in a real-world setting. Additionally, scholars may take a voluntary work experience module.
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program will provide you with success on the global stage.
- You will discover how to take challenging situations at the stalk, apply practical clarifications to problems, and eventually drive the achievement of your organization through informed decision-making.
Executive MBA in Canada Admission Process
- An Executive MBA in Canada can be completed within 1.5 to 2 years while a bachelor’s degree has a duration of 3 to 4 years.
- Most universities open the Executive MBA in Canada application for the fall and winter semesters.
- Application process for bachelor’s and master’s programs admissions in universities of Canada are accepted typically in December-March for the fall semester and September – November for the winter semester.
Admission Requirements to Study in Canada
- Secondary school certificate (for bachelors program)
- 3-4 year bachelor’s degree (for master’s program)
- Certified translation of non-English transcripts
- Letter of intent or Statement of Purpose
- Evidence of financial support
- Reference letters
- Proof of English proficiency
Cost of Study in Canada
A scholar preparing to study in a foreign country has to bear three major types of expenses. These include the pre-arrival cost and post-arrival cost. Pre-arrival cost is a single time expenditure which comprises application fees of the university, registration fees of tests required to study in Canada, visa application charges, etc. These are Tuition Fees to Study in Canada, Program Fees to Study in Canada and cost of living. However, the substantial portion of the student expense comes from the post-arrival budget which includes tuition fees and cost of living.
Executive MBA in Business Analytics
Executive MBA in business analytics will provide you with the abilities and experiences needed for the many important and strategic fields of a company trading in international markets.
The schedule on Business Analytics will present the analytical skills to supervise future managers to take managerial decisions by applying data on customers, products and their interactions. The curriculum is designed to make you digital-savvy professionals develop business using technologies and data generation.
The overall construction of the Executive MBA in business analytics curriculum is contracted to accommodate students with the fundamental knowledge and equips them with a range of transferable skills which can be a possible value to future employers. The course will give a thorough knowledge of the diverse concepts and theoretical frameworks required for being a data analytics. This will help in develpoing a better capability to think, analyse, assess and critically interpret the data and extract meaningful information from it. This data information is really important in today’s world.
- You will be prepared as a professional, equipping you with the most helpful tools for business analysis
- You will learn effectively, all the experiences required for the management and administration of an internationally oriented company
- Receive management skills and methods and techniques necessary for communication, management and negotiation in a global setting.
Executive MBA in India for Working Professionals
Leap the subsequent spotlight of your career with the MBA program that has been thoughtfully designed for working professionals. Unlike a correspondence program, a distance education program increases your learning with live online lectures & study material. All schedules and programs are also structured and scheduled to allow for a fulfilling work, life & study balance.
Executive MBA in India for working professionals in-demand Specialisations
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Trade Management
- Banking and Finance Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Retail Management
- Information Technology and Systems Management
Executive MBA in India for Working Professionals: Subjects
Subjects covered may differ from institute to institute, but apart from the core subjects
generally taught in MBA, the important stretches taught in this course, are:
|Big Data Technology and Hardtop||Introduction to Python||Time Series Modelling and Forecasting|
|Artificial Intelligence for Business Strategy||Data Visualization and Business Intelligence||Advanced Stochastic Analysis|
|Advanced Python and Data Science||Advanced Predictive Analysis||Financial Analytics|
|Supply Chain and Logistics Analytics||HR Analytics||Marketing/Social Media/Web Analytics|
|CRM/Consumer Analytics||Management Accounting||Game Theory and Statistics|
Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria in India
- You will usually need 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university to apply for these courses.
- You may be required to submit CAT, MAT, GMAT, XAT scores or have to appear for the separate entrance examination of the concerned institute.
- Some colleges may only accept students who have degrees like B.E., B. Tech., B. Sc. in Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics, B. A. in Economics or Statistics, B. Com, BBA etc.
- Some others may also prefer work experience.
Executive MBA in business analytics: Career Options
- Business Analyst
- Business Analyst Industry Expert
- Business Analyst Project Manager
- Data Analyst and/or SAS Programmer
- Big Data Analyst
- Data Warehousing Expert
- Business Intelligence Expert
- Data Mining Expert
Top 10 Institutes For Executive MBA In Business Analytics In India
- ISB Hyderabad- Telangana
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee School of Management – Bangalore, Karnataka
- Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development- Pune, Maharashtra
- IIT Kharagpur- West Bengal
- SP Jain School of Global Management- Maharashtra
- Aegis School of Business – Mumbai, Maharashtra
- IIM Calcutta- West Bengal
- IIM Bangalore- Karnataka
- IIM Ahmedabad- Gujarat
- Mumbai International School of Business, Maharashtra